Hours of Operation:
The Seneca County Youth Bureau provides information and assistance to empower youth to meet their needs and to create a healthy, safe and nurturing lifestyle. Services in our community are offered where the VOICE OF YOUTH IS HEARD.
The Seneca County Youth Bureau is the HUB/PORT for youth services in Seneca County. Opportunities, programs assistance and services are offered in the most professional, efficient and respectful manner.
News and Press Releases:
Youth Bureau Programs:
- General Counseling Referral
- Seneca County Mentoring Program
- Runaway Homeless Youth Program
- Crisis Counseling Referral
- Summer Swim Program 2012 SWIM PROGRAM APPLICATION
- Substance Abuse Services Referral
- Summer Rec Program
- Advocacy-Youth & Families
- Juvenile Fire Setter Program
Volunteer and Recruitment:
Ongoing recruitment for RHY Host Homes and Seneca County Mentoring Program. Call our office for details.
- Community Health & Safety Fair
- Youth Bureau Golf Tournament
Michael J. Whirtley
Runaway Homeless Youth
Patricia "Annie" Mahoney